Jazzbaby1 was nominated for a Leibster Award and is spreading the love. She’s very generous like that – always making people feel special 😀
Okay, ready? First, the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog into your post.
2. Answer 11 questions which you have been asked by the nominating blogger.
3. Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers who have fewer than 1.000 followers.
4. Add a new list of 11 questions for the nominated bloggers.
5. Paste these rules into your post.
6. Make sure your nominees know about your post and their nomination.
1. Beatles or Rolling Stones? Beatles.
3. What’s your favorite Richard Armitage role?
4. What’s your favorite picture of Richard Armitage?
anything by Robert Ascroft … or this year’s Sarah Dunn or … selfies or …
5. What song would you like to hear in a fanvid? Any particular scenario? It Had to be You ~ rom com wooing the love of his life
6. Coffee or tea? Both (but not at the same time)
7. If you could have dinner with any two people living or dead who would they be and why those two? #1 My mom – I have so many questions about her childhood and want her to know how much I love her. #2 Richard – duh?
8. What book are you reading right now? Roger Sudden by Thomas Raddall
9. If a train leaves the station travelling east at 50 MPH and another leaves fifteen minutes later travelling west at 55 MPH how long till I start crying because I hate word problems? 0.00000254 seconds.
10. Fili or Kili? Kili (loved Aidan in Being Human before The Hobbit)
11. How long did it take you to answer these questions? a couple of days – coming back to it off and on.
Thanks to jazzbaby1 this was fun!
My questions (all about RA):
- Did you know you were sunk the first time you noticed him:
- An interview/ comment/quote that you enjoyed:
- Does your family know about him, if so: their thoughts:
- A silly fan thing you have done:
- A kindness you’ve done/received from a fellow fan:
- A photo that moved you:
- A scene from his oeuvre which made you cry:
- A song you’d like to hear him sing:
- A reading you’d like to hear him perform:
- A nice encounter with him:
- A question you’d like to ask him: